122 ROAD MAINTAINER STANDARD FEATURES
- Height adjustable front hitch with optional clevis, loop, or ball coupler, safety tow chains and 2 - 5/16" ball hitch
- Jack stand for quick and easy hook up and storage
- 72" Fixed cutting width
- 5 - Bolt high speed hubs and tires
- Easily adjustable rear finishing blade height control without the use of tools
- 2" x 8" Single acting lift cylinder
- Fully welded tubular frame
- Easily adjustable pitch linkage controls cut depth
122 ROAD MAINTAINER OPTIONS
- 3 point mount kit
- 12 volt power unit with wireless controller
- Spare tire
- Serrated finish blade
- Light kit (DOT compliant)
122 ROAD MAINTAINER SPECIFICATIONS
|LENGTH OF WORKING SECTION||10'
|CUTTING EDGE(S)||3/4” x 8”, C1080 high carbon steel, serrated,
punched to AASHTO standard
|TIRES||(2) 16” Radial tires w/high speed hubs
|TOW VEHICLES REQUIRED||1/2 Ton 4x4 or 30hp tractor'
|LIFTING CYLINDERS||(1) 4” X 10” Double acting or single acting.
|FRONT HITCH||2-5/16” Ball coupler or clevis hitch
The all-new 122 Road Maintainer from Bonnell Industries is the little brother of the time-tested, 312 model. The 122’s designers saw a need for a smaller drag that could be towed by a 1/2 ton pick-up or small utility tractor, and that was very maneuverable. We didn’t want to sacrifice quality and ruggedness, however.
The 122 Road Maintainer answers the call for the farmer, park ranger, and/or township supervisor looking to easily maintain their lanes, paths, and secondary roadways.
122 models come standard with serrated blades and a 2 into 1 mixing configuration that creates a level surface. Various options are available, please see our spec sheets for more info!