HIGH COUNTRY STRAIGHT PLOW STANDARD FEATURES
- 10 gauge high-tensile carbon steel standard, many ultra high-tensile, abrasion resistant and stainless steels available
- Interlaced understructure; 9" formed longsills with 4" formed crossmembers on 20" centers
- Sloped vertical side braces
- Horizontal tailgate brace
SL BODY STANDARD OPTIONS
- Fully enclosed front posts and full depth rear corner posts
- SL: 3/16" or 1/4" AR in lieu of 10 gauge
- CabSheild: 1/4 size, 1/4 size with windows, 1/2 size, 1/2 size with window and full size, and Wind deflector for tap available for all sizes
- Standard Tailgate Brace Options: SL - Straight Tailgate Assembly with Vertical Braces
- Straight or Sloped Tailgates
- 8", 10" or 12" Spill Apron
- Sloped Sides
- Side Braces - Vertical; One Horizontal Side Brace, Two Horizontal Side Braces
SL BODY SPECIFICATIONS
|MODEL NUMBER||INSIDE LENGTH||WIDTH||BODY CAPACITY,YARDS||MATERIAL|
|SIDE/FRONT/REAR HEIGHT, INCHES||HOIST MODEL||WEIGHT (INCLUDES HOIST) LBS.
* Additional Body Options
Elliptical Body Design
Aluminum (Cab Shields and Tailgates Only)
Quick Release Upper Tailgate Pins
Hi-Lift Tailgate, Air or Hydraulic
Side Swing Tailgate (36" minimum)
Body Side Steps and Handles
Tarp Rails and Walk Rails
Variety of Sliding Door Options
Custom Side and Tailgate Heights
Custom Body Bracing
Air Operated Hoist Controls
For over 85 years the DuraClass SL Dump Body has been the standard by which all other dump bodies are judged. It’s the most popular dump body ever built. Featuring the DuraClass patented sidewall, smooth radius corners and high tensile steel, the result is a stronger body that weighs less than comparable models. That means bigger payloads and higher profits.
The SL Dump Body features an interlaced understructure to support the body floor on a grid of 8-gauge crossmembers laced to formed longmembers. This design saves weight and adds floor support minimizing washboarding. The SL design utilizes two vertical side braces with radius bends, slanted forward for a contemporary look.
All Medium Duty DuraClass Dump Bodies utilize high-tensile, minimum 45,000 psi steel, for superior strength and lighter body weight than comparable models. Additional ultra high-tensile, abrasion resistant and stainless steel options are available.