FLEX SERIES STANDARD FEATURES
- All controls for the Stellar® Hooklift are mounted in the truck cab for operator safety and ease of operation
- Integrated control valve and hydraulic fluid reservoir with temperature gauge are standard on all hooklift loaders
- The Stellar® Hooklift features resettable dump/tilt tabs
- Stellar® Hooklift front saddles offer support while in transit and take the weight directly off the hook when transporting
- All electrical wiring protected by a heavy industrial wire loom
- Lock-out tilt function while in dump mode to prevent accidental body off loading
- The Stellar® Hooklift rear hinge pin is carbon steel and zinc plated or optional type 17-4 stainless steel to give extra strength and eliminate corrosion
- The Stellar® Hooklift rugged rear body tie-downs ensure body stability when in transit and when dumping
- Hook design, makes attachment to bodies easier
- Grease zerks
- The single lift and tilt cylinders are used on all Stellar® Hooklift models ranging from 3,000-52,000 pound capacities (double lift cylinders on 65,000 pound capacities)
STELLAR FLEX SERIES HOOKLIFT SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
|MODEL NUMBERS||CAPACITY||RECOMMENDED BODY LENGTH||HOOK HEIGHT
|FLEX 36||Up to 16,000 lb.||8 - 15'||35.63"
No other hooklift manufacturer currently offers the flexibility of the Flex36. The Flex36 can handle dump containers ranging from 8′ to 15′ and flatbeds ranging from 10′ to 16′ and has a lifting capacity of up to 16,000-pounds. It has a maximum dump angle of 50 degrees to 54 degrees, depending on the length of body.