8000 SERIES PLOW STANDARD FEATURES
- 30 inch tall, high curve, high-density polyethylene moldboards are dent resistant and corrosion free. Snow flows easily for more efficient plowing
- Super bright quad halogen headlights have up to twice the power of typical sealed beam lamps
- Pinch free pivot point is 9 inches above the surface providing protection from higher obstacles such as curbs and parking barriers
- The high tensile steel superstructure of the moldboard provides exceptional resistance to bending and bowing, for extra heave duty applications. 10 laser cut steel ribs add exceptional strength
- Long lasting cast ductile iron skid shoes
8000 SERIES PLOW OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
- 7000 Series - Rubber Snow Deflector
- 7000 Series - Molded Poly Snow Deflector
- 7000/8000 Series - Rubber Cutting Edges
- 7000/8000 Series - Clip-on Box Ends
- 7000/8000 Series - Flexstand Controller Holder
800 SERIES C-PLOW SPECIFICATIONS
|MOLDBOARD SURFACE||1/4" HMW POLY||1/4" HMW POLY
|COMPRESSION TRIP SPRINGS||4||4
|PLOW WIDTH @ 30° ANGLE||83"||93"
|TOP CUTTING EDGE (HIGH CARBON 1084 STEEL)||1/4" x 4"||1/4" x 4"
|LOWER CUTTING EDGE (HIGH CARBON 1084 STEEL)||3/8" x 6"||3/8" x 6"
|TRIP HEIGHT||9" ||9"
|PLOW WEIGHT||800 lbs||835 lbs
The Hiniker 8000 Series C-Plow snowplow offers all of the heavy-duty performance of a conventional plow plus the added versatility of a high-performance backdrag
plow. Plow loading docks, residential driveways, and congested parking areas faster than ever. The patentedHiniker C-Plow blade actually converts from a conventional plow into a backdrag plow with the push of a button, letting you remove snow quickly and easily from garage aprons, curbs, loading docks, and tight corners. Then touch a button again to flip the blade upright and push the snow away