MTR - SERIES FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Available in a variety of carbon and stainless steel materials for cost effectiveness, corrosion resistance and durability
- Twin opposing 7” hard-faced multi-pitched augers evenly unload material from inside the dump body
- Auger design prevents material from contaminating the underside of the truck’s chassis
- Standard galvanized top screen keeps large chunks of material from being loaded into the dump body
- Removable auger pan ensures damage-free protection during the off-season
- For general hauling applications, tapered sidewall design allows compacted and irregularly-shaped material to exit the rear of the dump body without lodging
- 6-panel tailgate with 1-1/2” diameter pivot and locking pins for superior strength and impact resistance
- Manifold grease system ensures all critical wear points are serviced
- Central conveying system allows the Commander dump body to safely remain on the truck chassis during operation
- Twin hydraulic motor and planetary gearbox combination provides optimum torque to power the augers through the toughest unloading conditions
MTR - SERIES OPTIONS
- Air foil
- Auger pan winter cover
- Cab shield
- Fenders - poly or metal
- Light packages
- Motor feedback sensor
- Poly tank pre-wet system
- Rear material spreader
- Rear spill pan
- Mud flaps
- Observation ladder
- Side boards - wood or metal
- Summer replacement floor
- Tarp Kit
- Top apron screens
- Gravel chute
- Bulkhead - 7 gauge
- Floor - 7 gauge
- Long sill - 1/4"
- Side wall - 7 gauge
- Tailgate - 7 gauge
- Bulkhead height - 50 - 5/8"
- Inside body width - 87"
- Long sill height - 14 - 3/8"
- Side wall height - 40 - 5/8"
- Tailgate height - 49 - 3/8"
MTR - Series SPECIFICATIONS
|MODEL NUMBER||BODY LENGTH||TRUCK CHASSIS||SIDE WALL CAPACITY||TAILGATE CAPACITY||HEAPED BOX CAPACITY||MAX LIQUID CAPACITY
|MTR09||9'||72" C/A||6.1 yd||7.9 yd||9.3 yrd||250 gal
|MTR10||10'||84" C/A||6.9 yd||8.8 yd||10.4 yrd||300 gal
|MTR11||11'||96" C/A||7.7 yd||9.8 yd||11.6 yrd||300 gal
|MTR12||12'||108" C/A||8.5 yd||10.8 yd||12.8 yrd||540 gal
|MTR13||13'||108" C/T||9.3 yd||11.8 yd||14.1 yrd||540 gal
|MTR14||14'||120" C/T||10.1 yd||12.8yd||15.3 yrd||540 gal
|MTR15||15' - 2"||132" C/T||10.9 yd||13.8 yd||16.4 yrd||540 gal
|MTR16||16' - 2"||144" C/T||11.7 yd||14.7 yd||17.5 yrd||540 gal