MCR - Series FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Available in a variety of carbon and stainless steel materials for cost effectiveness, corrosion resistance and added durability
- Prism-shaped tapered body allows compacted and irregularly shaped materials to exit the rear of the dump body without lodging
- Manifold grease system ensures all critical wear points are serviced
- Hydraulic motor and planetary gearbox combination provides optimum torque to power the conveyor chain through the toughest unloading conditions
- Heavy-duty 667XH conveyor chain for added strength and longevity. Other optional chain configurations available upon request.
- 6-panel tailgate with 1-1/2” diameter pivot and locking pins for superior strength and impact resistance
- Central conveying system allows the Commander dump body to remain safely on the truck chassis during operation
- Tailgate is locked in place with twin pneumatic cylinders and over-center latch mechanisms to ensure trouble-free operation
- Stainless steel corner post and tailgate trip mechanism is standard on carbon steel models to provide additional corrosion resistance
MCR - Series OPTIONS
- Air foil
- Cab shield
- Chain oiler
- Fenders - poly or metal
- Light packages
- Motor feedback sensor
- Mud flaps
- Observation ladder
- Poly tank pre-wet systems
- Body riser kit
- Rear material spreaders
- Rear spill pan
- Removable subfloor with cleanout door
- Side boards - wood or metal
- Tarp kits
- Top apron screen
- Poly tank brackets
- Bulkhead height - 50-5/8"
- Inside body width - 87"
- Long sill height - 14-3/8"
- Side wall height - 40-5/8"
- Tailgate height - 49-3/8"
- Bulkhead - 7 gauge
- Floor - 1/4"
- Long sill - 1/4"
- Side wall - 7 gauge
- Tailgate - 7 gauge
MCR - Series SPECIFICATIONS
|MODEL NUMBER||BODY LENGTH||TRUCK CHASSIS||SIDE WALL CAPACITY||TAILGATE CAPACITY||HEAPED BODY CAPACITY||MAX LIQUID CAPACITY
|MCR09||9'||72" C/A||6.3 yd||8.2 yd||9.6 yrd||250 gal
|MCR10||10'||84" C/A||7.1 yd||9.1 yd||10.7 yrd||300 gal
|MCR11||11'||96" C/A||8.0 yd||10.1 yd||11.9 yrd||300 gal
|MCR12||12'||108" C/A||8.8 yd||11.2 yd||13.1 yrd||380 gal
|MCR13||13'||108" C/T||9.6 yd||12.1 yd||14.4 yrd||540 gal
|MCR14||14'||120" C/T||10.4 yd||13.1 yd||15.6 yrd||540 gal
|MCR15||15' - 2"||132" C/T||11.3 yd||14.2 yd||16.8 yrd||540 gal
|MCR16||16' - 2"||144" C/T||12.1 yd||15.2 yd||18.0 yrd||550 gal