MCF - SERIES FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Available in a variety of carbon and stainless steel materials for cost effectiveness, corrosion resistance and durability
- Heavy-duty 667XH conveyor chain for added strength and longevity. Other optional chain configurations available upon request.
- Prism-shaped tapered body allows compacted and irregularly shaped materials to exit the rear of the dump body without lodging.
- 6-panel tailgate with 1-1/2” diameter stainless steel pivot and locking pins for superior strength and corrosion resistance.
- Manifold grease system ensures all critical wear points are serviced.
- Central conveying system allows the Commander dump body to safely remain on the truck frame during operation.
- Hydraulic motor and planetary gearbox combination provides optimum torque to power the augers through the toughest unloading conditions.
- Tailgate is locked in place with twin pneumatic cylinders and over-center latch mechanisms to ensure trouble-free operation
- Stainless steel corner post and tailgate trip mechanism is standard on carbon steel models to provide additional corrosion resistance
- Front discharge conveying system delivers material ahead of rear tires for added traction.
MCF - Series OPTIONS
- Air foil
- Cab shield
- Chain oiler
- Fenders - poly or metal
- Light packages
- Motor feedback sensor
- Mud flaps
- Observation ladder
- Poly tank pre-wet systems
- Body riser kit
- Rear spill pan
- Rear spill pan
- Removable subfloor
- Side boards - wood or metal
- Tarp kits
- Top apron screen
- Bulkhead height - 50-5/8"
- Inside body width - 87"
- Long sill height - 14-3/8"
- Side wall height - 40-5/8"
- Tailgate height - 49-3/8"
- Bulkhead - 7 gauge
- Floor - 1/4"
- Long sill - 1/4"
- Side wall - 7 gauge
- Tailgate - 7 gauge
|Model Number||Body Length||Min. Truck Chassis Requirement||Side Wall Capacity||Tailgate Capacity||Heaped Box Capacity||Ma. Liquid Capacity
|MCF09||9'||72" C/A||6.1 yds||7.9 yds||9.3 yds||N/A
|MCF10||10'||84" C/A||6.9 yds||8.8 yds||10.4 yds||N/A
|MCF11||11'||196" C/A||7.7 yds||9.8 yds||11.6 yds||250 gal
|MCF12||12'||108" C/A||8.5 yds||10.8 yds||12.8 yds||250 gal
|MCF13||13'||96" C/T||9.3 yds||11.8 yds||14.1 yds||300 gal
|MCF14||14'||108" C/T||10.1 yds||12.8 yds||15.3 yds||300 gal
|MCF15||15'-2"||120" C/T||10.9 yds||13.8 yds||16.5 yds||540 gal
|MCF16||16'-2"||132" C/T||11.7 yds||14.7 yds||17.5 yds||540 gal