HTS PLOWSTANDARD FEATURES
- Reinforced Plow Blade - Six vertical ribs and horizontal POWER BAR provide structural reinforcement
- Trip Blade Protection - The two spring trip blade protects your plow and truck when they plow strikes an obstacle
- Hydraulic Scrape Lock - Hydraulically locks the blade down for enhanced scraping and clean back dragging performance
- One side hookup the simplified Ultra Mount® system is fast and easy
HTS PLOW ACCESSORIES
Back drag edge
- Blade Stops
- Commercial Blade Guides
- Curb Guards
- Dolly Wheels
- Flex Arm™ Quick Release Flexible Control Mount
- Plow Wings
- Poly Snow Deflector
- Pro Grip Mount Kit
- Rubber Snow Deflector
- Shoe Kit
- Steel Wear Bars
- Western Blade Guides with Flags
HTS PLOW SPECIFICATIONS
|BLADE WIDTH||7' 6"
|ANGLING RAMS||1/3" x 8'
|PLOWING WIDTH (FULL ANGLE) ||6' 7"
|APPROXIMATE WEIGHT (LESS MOUNT)||423 lbs
|CUTTING EGE||5/16" x 6"
There’s no need for compromise with the WESTERN® HTS snowplow. This full-size, full-featured plow is the perfect fit for lighter half-ton, four-wheel-drive trucks. It’s 7’6″ wide straight blade handles personal and light commercial use with rugged, pro-like performance without the extra weight