9200 SERIES PLOW
9200 SERIES PLOW STANDARD FEATURES
- Super bright quad halogen headlights have up to twice the power of typical sealed beam lamps
- Moldboards flare out from 30" high at center at 37" 8-1/2 foot plows or 36" 9-1/2 foot plows. The high curve density polyethylene moldboards are dent free and corrosion free
- High clearance trip edges operate independently of one another, reducing stress and twisting forces on the plow.
- 6" high-carbon steel replaceable cutting edge.
- Pinch free pivot point is 9 inches above the surface providing protection from higher obstacles such as curbs and parking barriers.
- Hinkers pitch adjustment levels the blade to assure full ground contact for optimum cleaning efficiency
- 12 laser cut steel ribs add exceptional strength
- Long lasting cast ductile iron skid shoes
TRIP EDGE SCOOP PLOW SPECIFICATION
|MOLDBOARD SURFACE||1/4" HMW Poly||1/4" HMW Poly
|TORSION TRIP SPRINGS||8||8
|POWER ANGLING RAMS||1-1/2" x 10"||1-1/2" x 10"
|WEIGHT ||749 lb.||803 lb.
Outer end is angled forward50 degree in full left or right position, reducing high side spillage
Versatile and EfficientUnique concave scoop moldboard captures and moves snow also allows conventional angled plowing
High Clearance 3 Section Trip Edge 9 inch high pivot point provides maximum protection. Each section trips independently for smooth plowing with less stress on the plow
Easy to Use ControllerConvenient, compact fingertip control mounts anywhere or can be hand help. Optional Flexstand allows controls to be positioned right where you want them