7000 SERIES CONVENTIONAL PLOW
7000 CONVENTIONAL PLOW STANDARD FEATURES
- Super bright quad halogen headlights have up to twice the power of typical sealed beam lamps
- Externally mounted pump simplifies installation, comes off the truck with the plow
- The high tensile steel superstructure of the moldboard provides exceptional resistance to bending and bowing, for extra heavy duty applications. 10 laser cut steel ribs add exceptional strength
- Long lasting cast ductile iron skid shoes
- Pinch free pivot point is 9 inches above the surface providing protection from higher obstacles such as curbs and parking barriers
- 30 inch tall high curve, high density polyethylene moldboard is dent resistant and corrosion free. Snow flows easily for more efficient plowing. Optional rubber or polyethylene snow deflectors
- Slick 1/4" HMW poly moldboard surface resists dents, never needs paint
7000 CONVENTIONAL PLOW OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
- 7000 Series - Rubber Snow Deflector
- 7000 Series - Molded Poly Snow Deflector
- 7000/8000 Series - Rubber Cutting Edges
- 7000/8000 Series - Clip-on Box Ends
- 7000/8000 Series - Flexstand Controller Holder
7000 SERIES CONVENTIONAL PLOW SPECIFICATIONS
|COMPRESSION TRIP SPRINGS||4||4
|PLOW WIDTH @ 30° ANGLE||83"||93"
|CUTTING EDGE (HIGH CARBON 1084 STEEL)||3/8" x 6"||3/8" x 6"
|TRIP PIVOT POINT HEIGHT||9"||9"
|WEIGHT (NET OF TRUCK MOUNTED HARDWARE)||733 lbs||767 lbs
The 7000 horizontal-truss moldboard design provides incredible strength, durability and resistance to bowing. Ten laser-cut support ribs add exceptional vertical strength. The corrosion-proof poly moldboard is dent-resistant with less surface friction for easier plowing and greater efficiency. In addition, impregnated color means long-lasting, good-looking appearance.